How to view your award
- Log in to your myWSU account by visiting my.wsu.edu.
- Once you are logged in, click on the “Go to my Student Center.”
- Scroll down to the “Finances” heading then choose “View Financial Aid.”
- Choose the aid year available right now.
- This brings up the “Award Summary” page, which allows you to see the awards by the full aid year first, and then breaks the awards down by term.
Check your to-do list
The financial aid summary page will show you your most current award and the current status of your to-do list. Frequently check your to-do list to ensure timely delivery of aid.
Have we received all of your documents? To make sure:
- Log in to myWSU.
- Click on “Go to my Student Center.”
- On the right-hand side, click on “Details” for the proper aid year (written as “Financial Aid 20XX-20XX”).
- The next page you will see either “initiated,” “received,” or “completed” as the status of your documents.
Check your award status