- Must be a US, UK, European or South African citizen.
- Must be pursuing a career as a TEFL (Teaching English as a Foreign Language) teacher.
How to Apply:
- Must create and submit a 60 second video on the following topic:
- Why are you pursuing a career in teaching English abroad and why is it something you think is right for you.
Further submission guidelines can be found on the scholarship’s website.
- Open to legal residents and citizens of the United Kingdom, United States, or Canada
- Study full-time at an accredited college or university
- Special consideration will be given to student pursuing a course in fitness, health, or sports
All applications must be submitted by January 31, 2018. Winner will be notified on February 15, 2018.
How to Apply
- There are 2 ways to apply;
- Video Application
- Borrow a bike (if you don’t have one)
- Record yourself on camera talking about why you love cycling
- Upload the video to YouTube
- Content Application
- Research and submit an essay between 800- and 1,000 words about a topic relevant to bicycles and active living.
The application and submission guidelines can be found on the scholarship’s website.