- Will be a full time student at a school in one of the designated Western region states (Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, Utah, Washington, and Wyoming) during the 2018-19 school year.
- Have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher.
- Can demonstrate need for financial assistance.
- Students with a Korean heritage studying in the United States regardless of citizenship status.
- High School Seniors with plans to attend college in 2018-19 school year – The chosen college must be within the Western region. You must include a copy of your acceptance letter.
- College Freshmen, Sophomores & Juniors – The school you are attending must be within the Western region.
- College Seniors – You must be planning to attend a graduate or professional school in the Western region during the 2018-19 school year. You must submit a letter of acceptance from the graduate or professional school.
- Graduate Students – You must be continuing your studies in the 2018-19 school year at a school within the Western region.
All applications must be submitted by June 30, 2018.
- Complete the online application.
The application and submission guidelines can be found on the scholarship’s website.