- Must be a WSU student, and a member of the Sigma Phi Epsilon fraternity.
- Must show academic excellence, leadership skills, and a commitment to your health and well-being.
All applications must be submitted by June 30, 2018.
How to Apply
- Complete the online application: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSc64gBbQHnjxV8W9G8KeFCvGtqLRoR6274wBSsCuhkLGX7y1g/viewform?c=0&w=1
- Write an essay (between 250-500 words) answering the following question:
- Is college the first time to be a man or the last time to be a boy?
The application and submission guidelines can be found on the scholarship’s application.