- Enroll in an eligible Oregon/SW Washington College or University as a full-time student.
- Enroll in either a Bachelors or advanced degree program in finance, accounting, or construction management or have a declared finance, accounting, or construction management major.
- Demonstrate a GPA of 3.0 or higher.
All applications must be submitted by April 16, 2018.
How to Apply
- Complete the application found online.
- Submit a 300-word essay that demonstrates the applicant’s relationship to the construction industry and/or how the construction industry impacts the economy.
- Submit a current transcript for the Colleges or Universities attended thus far.
- Submit your current resume.
- Submit 2 letters of recommendations, with one academic and one from the business community (letters cannot be from a member of the applicant’s immediate family).
The application and submission guidelines can be found on the scholarship’s website.