- Any legal U.S. resident in high school or college who will be attending an accredited university or college in Spring 2018 is eligible to apply
- Must be in one of these fields of study: Interior Design, Architecture, Construction, Urban Planning, Real Estate, Business, Social Work, Criminal Justice, Psychology, Economics, or Sociology
- You must be a legal US resident or citizen.
- You must maintain a minimum GPA score of 3.5 through the time that you are applying.
- You must be able to demonstrate full-time enrollment at an accredited institution in pursuit of one of the degrees mentioned above. You can still apply for the scholarship if you have not been accepted into a program yet, but you will not receive the funds without proof of acceptance or enrollment
How to Apply:
- Complete the Scholarship form found on the company’s website.
- Submit an essay of 850-1,150 words that outlines your future goals and what you plan to do with the degree you earn.
- An official transcript reflecting your current academic standing, a cumulative GPA of at least 3.5, and proof of enrollment. If sent via email, an unopened official transcript must be sent by mail to the address at the bottom of this section.
Further submission guidelines can be found on the scholarship’s website