- Open to all Marketing, Design & Analytics students (marketing, communications, advertising, graphic design, industrial design and data analytics)
- Must be currently enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate program at a verified college or university in one of the eligible majors/programs
How to Apply:
- Submit a minimum 800-word essay describing a time you took a project, assignment, task, or idea to the “next level.”
- Tell us how you took advantage of the opportunity to stand out and exceeded expectations. What was the result of your efforts?
- 2. Submit the project, assignment, task, or idea that you featured in your essay for our review.
- Offer 3 professional references with their name, position, contact information, and relationship to you or your project.
- Send all submissions, reference list, and the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org:
– Full Name & age
– Phone number & email address
– The University/College you are enrolled in
– Which year of university you are in (First Year, Sophomore, Junior, Senior)
– What major or program you are currently enrolled in
– Expected graduation date
– What you plan to use the Nested Bean Next Level Scholarship for
Further submission guidelines can be found on the scholarship’s website.