- Student must be actively enrolled in a College or University studying one of the following: medicine, therapy, emergency medical services, laboratory sciencem edical technology, nursing, health care, pathology, radiology, diagnostic imaging, pharmacy, psychiatry, psychology, social sciences, or another health related area
- All applicants must submit an official transcript or Certification of Enrollment that validates current enrollment
- Must have a valid email address
All applications must be submitted by August 15, 2019.
How to Apply
- Submit an essay (1200+ words) on the following topic:
- How medical supplies or medical equipment has the biggest impact on healing, improving, or extending human lives. The topics could range from how specific equipment helps provide better diagnostics, or modern infection control allows reuse of important medical instruments, or how enteral feeding pumps provide accurate, reliable nutrition to humans of all ages.
The application and submission guidelines can be found on the scholarship’s website.