- Any legal U.S. resident in high school or college who will be attending an accredited university or college in Spring 2018 is eligible to apply
- Must be in one of these fields of study: Interior Design, Architecture, Construction, Urban Planning, Real Estate, Business, Social Work, Criminal Justice, Psychology, Economics, or Sociology
All applications must be submitted by November 15, 2018.
How to Apply
- Required essay that includes the following:
- Why are you interested in real estate?
- How will your career help more people find their dream home?
- What impact have you had on homes or homelessness in your community?
- Complete online application
The application and submission guidelines can be found on the scholarship’s website.