- Must be a current university student pursuing a career in business.
- Must have a cumulative GPA higher than 3.0.
- You must have a 2.5 GPA or higher in a 4.0 scale
- You must be a U.S. Citizen or permanent legal resident of the U.S.
- You must be enrolled in a full undergraduate or graduate degree program in any accredited university
All applications must be submitted by July 1, 2018.
How to Apply
- Write an original blog post of 500-1,000 words on any of the following
- How technology plays a huge role in helping people obtain an education.
- Sewing and tailoring have been a field of interest for many. What scope do you think sewing and tailoring have, in the lane of careers. And what sewing machines for beginners would you refer to them.
- What was your biggest turning point of your life? How has that made an impact on you?
- Fill out application and submit essay at http://www.mysewingsolutions.com/#scholarship
- There will be 3 winners:
- 1st Place: $1,000
- 2nd Place: $700
- 3rd Place: $300
The application and submission guidelines can be found on the scholarship’s website.