- The students eligible for assistance shall be women attending high school or a two-year or four-year college/university in the United States.
- Students must demonstrate financial need. Applications must include two letters of recommendation and an essay explaining how the grant would be used.
- Selection will be based on application contents, financial need and information gathered from letter(s) of recommendation.
- Previous recipients are not eligible to reapply.
How to Apply:
- You will need to include two letter of recommendation
- You will also be required to submit an essay explaining how you would use the grant fund.
Further submission guidelines can be found on the scholarship’s website.
Online Application Available