$1,000 Long Island Law Scholarship
- Must be a university or college student
- Must be at least 18 years of age, but if you are younger and think that you fit well into the writing position, then parental consent will be required
All applications must be submitted by April 20, 2018. Winner will be announced the end of April.
How to Apply
- Write a 1,000 word maximum article about one of the following topics:
- Life Settlement
- Benefits of Life Settlement
- Financial Planning
- Importance of Life Insurance Policy
The application and submission guidelines can be found on the scholarship’s website.