$1000 Scholarship Program by Cookware Diary 2017-2018
- Applicant must be a part-time or full-time student of any school, college or university from any country of the world. They can be on any subject and students from any school, college or university from the USA, UK, Canada, Germany, Australia, India, etc. (Students from the Culinary subject will get extra priority).
All essays must be submitted by June 30, 2018. The winner will be announced on July 10, 2018.
How To Submit Your Essay
- Write a 700-1,000 word essay on “Modern Kitchen, Kitchen Decoration, Modernization of Cookware, Health and Cookware, Kitchen Safety, Cooking Tips or Carrer in Culinary Industry.”
- Essay must be spelling mistake, grammatical mistake and copy-paste free.
- Submit your article along with your short bio, School/College/University Name, Area of Study, Nationality, Phone/Mobile, Address, recent passport size photograph and scanned student ID card at email@example.com.
- You will get extra points if:
- You can share/publish your written article/essay on your Educational Institute blog or personal blog, along with this scholarship courtesy, including the scholarship page link. (Please send published article live link while applying.)
- You can share this scholarship page on your social profiles (Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Pinterest.)(Please send social sharing screenshot, if you did.)
The application and submission guidelines can be found on the scholarship’s website.
Online Application Available