$1,000 Senior Living Scholarship
- You must be a student at a 2-year or 4-year college or university in the United States, or a student pursuing a graduate or professional degree in the United States to be eligible.
- You are a citizen or permanent resident of the U.S.
- You are not on academic disciplinary status.
All applications must be submitted by November 15, 2018.
How to Apply
- Submit an essay that is between 750 and 4,000 words on any topic related to senior living. For example, you may pick any particular issue related to senior living and write about the solution(s) to the problem. You may also write about specific senior living lifestyles and issues related to them, such as assisted living facilities, nursing homes or retirement communities. You do not have to write about a problem – you may submit an essay that is a thoroughly researched informational article on any topic related to senior living.
- Upload via the online application.
The application and submission guidelines can be found on the scholarship’s website.
Online Application Available