(ISC)² WOMEN’S INFORMATION SECURITY SCHOLARSHIPS
- Must be pursuing, or plan to pursue, a degree with a focus on cybersecurity or information assurance.
- You may be a senior in high school, an undergraduate student, graduate or post graduate student to be eligible.
- GPA must be at least 3.3 on a 4.0 scale (or an analogous rank based on a comparable scale).
- May be attending on campus or online.
- May be attending in the US or Internationally
- You do not currently need to be enrolled, however no awards will be disbursed until the recipient is enrolled in a college or university.
The application process will open on February 15, 2019, and close at 11:59pm on April 15, 2019.
How To Apply
- Unofficial transcripts from your current (or most recent) educational institution. If awarded; no funds will be disbursed until official transcripts have been received.
- One Letter of Recommendation outlining the following:
- How long have you known the applicant and in what capacity?
- What skills or abilities does the applicant have that will support him/her in completing a degree?
- What other information about the applicant should be taken into consideration?
- NOTE: Academic references are preferred; however, you may submit a professional letter of reference addressing the points above.
- Essay questions to be filled out in application:
- Tell us why you should be chosen to receive this (ISC)2 Cybersecurity Scholarship and what makes you stand out from your peers?
- Describe why you need the scholarship.
- Describe your personal and education backgrounds.
- Describe why you chose your major and your goals for your academic career. What makes you a candidate for success in information security and what are your goals for your professional career.
- Describe any contributions to the cyber security field i.e., volunteer work, articles, etc., and any other hobbies or extracurricular activities and what they mean to you. (Do not include links to articles)
- Please tell us anything else you would like us to know about you.
The application and submission guidelines can be found on the scholarship’s website.
Amount: $1,000 - $6,000
Online Application Available