Healthcare and Education Scholarship Program
- Must be at least 18 years of age and studying in the United States.
- Must have a minimum GPA of 2.8.
- Must be currently enrolled in school majoring in a healthcare- or education-related field.
- Unsuccessful applicants may re-apply in subsequent months. Scholarships will only be awarded one time to each winner. Past winners are not eligible to apply again.
This scholarship is awarded on a monthly basis.
How to Apply
- Submit a 500-750 word essay that describes your career ambitions and why you are currently studying or why the need to pursue an education or healthcare degree.
The application and submission guidelines can be found on the scholarship’s website.