$1,500 Annual Community Volunteer Scholarship
- Must be enrolled full-time at a college or university in the USA or Canada for the 2018-2019 academic year
- Must be in good standing with their current academic institution
- Must exemplify outstanding community volunteer involvement
- Must have permission from a parent or legal guardian if under the age of 18
All applications must be submitted by midnight PST on June 30, 2018. Winner will be announced by August 1, 2018.
How to Apply
- Complete the online application
- Include your name, email address, and the name of your current school and the institution that you will be attending for the 2017-2018 academic year
- Include the name, phone number, and email address of at least one reference that can verify your volunteer involvement
- Use your answers to fully describe your community volunteer involvement and what it means to you to be a volunteer:
- How do you help in your community?
- How long have you been volunteering?
- Why do you volunteer?
- What does volunteering mean to you and what has it taught you?
- What plans do you have to volunteer in the future?
The application and submission guidelines can be found on the scholarship’s website.
Online Application Available