Women of WSAJ Bar Preparation Scholarship
- Must take the Washington State bar exam in July 2017 or February 2018
- This scholarship is to support aspiring women plaintiff’s attorneys, WOW will provide women law school grads with scholarships to help defray the cost of bar review courses.
- Recipients will be selected based on financial need and demonstrated intent to practice in the plaintiff’s bar.
- The amount of and number of scholarships will be determined by the WOW Section Scholarship Sub-Committee and may vary in amount, up to the full tuition for the bar preparation course
- Resume, additional materials, and short essay required
Paper Application Available
Online Application Available