- Proof of a minimum High School GPA of 3.0 (on a 4.0 scale)
- Applicants must be residents of the United State of America
- Acceptance into an accredited college or university in the United States of America
All applications must be submitted by May 31, 2018.
How to Apply
- Complete the online application form.
- Upload an essay answering the question, “Based on consumer trends, what suggestions would you make to change or update Cottage Inn’s menu?” A link to the current menu can be found online.
- Provide proof of official transcript & proof of acceptance into an accredited college or university.
The application and submission guidelines can be found on the scholarship’s website.
Online Application Available
About Cottage Inn Gourmet Pizza
Our story begins at the first Cottage Inn restaurant, which opened its doors at 512 East William, Ann Arbor in 1948. This restaurant carries the unique distinction of being the first restaurant in Ann Arbor to serve pizza. The current ownership acquired the building at 512 E. William in 1961 and it remains the company’s flagship store today. The restaurant’s first major expansion took place in 1975. It was remodeled again in 1980, 1987, and 1993, when a major renovation of the restaurant added a second floor, which allowed for increased seating capacity and banquet room facilities. The Cottage Inn restaurant offers a diverse menu of Italian and Greek dishes, as well as the famous pizzas that made Cottage Inn who we are today. Needless to say, we continue to serve some of the best food in town.