2017 Future of Assisted Living Scholarship
- The annual scholarship award is for three (3) students enrolled in an associate’s degree, bachelor’s degree or graduate level program at an accredited 2-year college or 4-year university during the 2017-2018 academic year.
- The following are ineligible to apply:
- Employees of SeniorAdvisor.com, A Place for Mom, Inc., or A Place for Mom Canada, Inc.
- An immediate family (spouse, parent, child, sibling and their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) of an employee of SeniorAdvisor.com, A Place for Mom, Inc., or A Place for Mom Canada, Inc.
- A person living in the same household, whether or not related, of an employee of SeniorAdvisor.com, A Place for Mom, Inc., or A Place for Mom Canada, Inc.
- Please include the following three items in your submission:
- 250 word maximum introductory bio about yourself – you may choose to include your work or educational background, why you’re seeking a degree in your field, and why this scholarship interested you.
- 500-750 word essay response to the question: How can your major of study improve the lives of seniors in assisted living facilities in your town?
- Signed and dated Scholarship Award Agreement.
Online Application Available
About Senior Advisor
Whether you prefer modern assisted living communities or the comfort of residential care homes, you'll find real senior living reviews you can trust on SeniorAdvisor.com. Thousands of families have shared their unbiased reviews of alzheimer's care homes, nursing homes, retirement communities, and more.