- Must be enrolled full-time or part-time, or plan to be enrolled, in a college or culinary arts school.
- Must be majoring in Culinary Arts, Hospitality Management, or a closely related field.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen.
All applications must be submitted by June 15, 2019.
How to Apply
- Submit your application by filling out the form on the website above. You will need to include:
- Your name, e-mail address, and phone number
- Your major
- The name of the school you attend or will be attending
- A 500 word essay attachment (in .doc or .pdf format) that describes how you became interested in a Culinary Arts or Hospitality career and what you hope to bring to the industry.
The application and submission guidelines can be found on the scholarship’s website.
Online Application Available
About Webstaurant Store
Since our beginnings in 2004, WebstaurantStore has succeeded in creating and fostering an innovative, easy-to-use website to meet the purchasing needs of food service professionals internationally. Developers, programmers, content writers, technical support staff, purchasers, and warehouse employees work together to ensure we provide the best in price, service, and industry knowledge to our customers. Get to know our staff by checking out our blog for up-to-date tips, industry news, new product information, and more.