American Justice Video & Essay Scholarship Program
- High school seniors only
- Washington residents attending high school in Washington State (students need not attend a Washington college, but must start college within the next year years to receive the award)
All applications must be submitted by March 1, 2018.
How to Apply
- There are two scholarships: 1 essay, 1 video.
- Essay option: Write a 700- to 800-word essay on the below prompt.
- Video Option: Create a video of no more than 60 seconds in length in the format of a Public Service Announcement, as well as writing a 300- to 400-word summary on this subject and the inspiration for the video
- Prompt for both: How should schools and employers respond to public protests, such as protesting during the national anthem or against hosting a controversial speaker? What does the law say about these issues?
- Complete the online application
The application and submission guidelines can be found on the scholarship’s website.