Bi-Annual Deputy Scholarship for Women in Technology
- Deputy is proud to support women pursuing careers in technology with our Deputy Women in Technology Scholarship. This scholarship of $1,000 will be awarded to one student annually who is currently pursuing a bachelor’s or master’s degree in computer science, information systems, computer engineering, business technology administration or a related IT field.
- You are a full-time student enrolled at an accredited public or private (non-profit) US-based college or university
- You must have a GPA of 3.0 or greater
- You must submit an unofficial copy of your transcript
All applications must be submitted by July 31, 2018 (for Fall Semester) or November 30, 2018 (for Spring semester)
How to Apply
- Complete the online application.
- Write a 500 word or less essay about how our scholarship and your current technology course workload will help you achieve success and what that success means to your and/or your career aspirations.
The application and submission guidelines can be found on the scholarship’s website.
Online Application Available