2018 WSAJ Past Presidents’ Scholarship
- Demonstrated academic achievement and planned advancement toward a degree in an institution of higher learning
- A documented need for financial assistance.
- A history of achievement despite having been a victim of injury or overcoming a disability, handicap, or similar challenge
- A record of commitment to helping people in need or protecting the rights of injured persons
- A plan or commitment to apply your education toward helping people
- Residency in Washington State
- High school seniors only
All applications must be submitted by March 1, 2018.
How to Apply
- Send a letter (written by the student/applicant) to the scholarship committee describing the qualifications of the applicant and explaining the reasons why s/he feels they deserve the scholarship
- Be sure to include:
- All high school and community college academic transcripts;
- Name, address, and telephone number of two (2) references, at least one of which must be outside of the school environment (please do not submit more than two)
- Brief written financial statement indicating what resources are available to the applicant and why this scholarship is necessary to fund the applicant’s college education (copies of FAFSA are acceptable)
- Name, address, telephone number and email (if they have one) of the applicant
- Any other documentation the applicant wishes to attach in support of their qualifications and;
- Completed “Application Checklist” form
The application and submission guidelines can be found on the scholarship’s website.
Amount: Amount Varies
Paper Application Available