2018 FranchiseOpportunities.com $2,000 College Scholarship for the Future Entrepreneur
- You must be a current college freshmen, sophomore, or junior in the US Territories.
- You must be between the ages of 17 and 24.
- We reserve the right to verify the date of your high school graduation and/or college enrollment.
- Any and all content may be used in future Franchise Opportunities Network marketing.
- No Franchise Opportunities Network or Business Broker Network employees or their children are eligible to win the contest.
- A winner will be picked by August 31, 2018.
- Answer the following questions in 800 words or less:
- If you became an Entrepreneur, what type of venture would you start and why? How will college help prepare you to become a successful Entrepreneur?
- The file name should be your full name and date of birth. Example: John-Doe-1-15-1995.docx. Use the subject line: 2018 FranchiseOpportunities.com Scholarship.
- Send the file via e-mail to the following e-mail address: email@example.com.
- Submission must also include confirmation of enrollment in an undergraduate institution or copy of your current student ID.
The application and submission guidelines can be found on the scholarship’s website.
Online Application Available