2018 I Am Greek Life Scholarship
- Be an active member of a fraternity or sorority and in good standing with their chapter.
- Exemplify leadership and a commitment to solving problems for the campus community.
- Be enrolled in a full-time undergraduate program at an accredited college or university in the U.S. or Canada.
- Have at least one year of undergraduate studies remaining (expected graduate date of April 2019 or later).
- Exhibit a strong record of academic achievement.
All applications must be submitted by 11:59pm PST on June 1, 2018.
How to Apply
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org including the following components:
- Basic information about yourself: name, school, campus involvement, major, phone number, hometown, and expected graduation year.
- An essay (max 1,000 words)
- How is your life different because you joined your chapter? How is your chapter different because you joined?
- Two letters of recommendation: from either professors, advisors, alumni/alumnae, headquarters staff members, or campus employees.
- Most receipt transcript.
The application and submission guidelines can be found on the scholarship’s website.