2019 Jane Sutter Memorial Scholarship
- Must be a United States Citizen
- Must be either a veteran or a dependent of a veteran
- Must be attending either a vocational or community college, or university
All applications must submitted by midnight on March 15, 2019.
How to Apply
- Submit your DD214, SAT/ACT Scores or Current GPA, a list of service activities, honors/awards, and significant accomplishments, along with packet.
- Write a 350-500 word essay on the following topic:
- The framers of the United States Constitution crafted a set of basic principles and laws that define the powers and duties of our government and guarantee certain rights to the governed. Explain why you think they created such a document and evaluate its success.
- Submit 3 letters of recommendation
- Complete the scholarship application found here: 2019 Jane Sutter Memorial Scholarship
The application and submission guidelines can be obtained by email.
Paper Application Available