2018 Jim Dodson Law Scholarship for Brain Injury Victims & Their Caregivers
- Must have a 2.75 GPA
- Must be either a graduating senior in high school or currently enrolled part time or full time in college.
- While academic success need not be a determining factor, each applicant must demonstrate a capacity for success in their chosen field.
All applications must be submitted by August 15, 2018.
How to Apply
- Complete the online application.
- Write a 500 word (or less) essay on this topic:
- Tell us how having a brain injury has changed your life. If you are a caregiver or a family member of someone who has a brain injury, please write your essay on how it has impacted you and/or your family’s life.
The application and submission guidelines can be found on the scholarship’s website.
Online Application Available