2018 Personal Injury Scholarship
- Must be currently enrolled in an accredited community college, undergraduate, or graduate program in the United States. This includes incoming first-year college students who are high school graduates or possess a GED.
- Must be able to show proof of admission or attendance at an accredited educational program, as stated above.
- Must be in good academic standing, with a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 or above.
- Must have an interest in the legal field and be pursuing (or intending to pursue) a career in this industry.
All applications must be submitted by August 1, 2018.
How to Apply
- Submit an up-to-date resume or CV.
- Submit a current transcript from your college. Incoming first-year college students may submit a current unofficial transcript from their high school and a copy of your college acceptance letter.
- Submit a brief essay response (1,000 words maximum) addressing the following:
- Tell us how your education has influenced your life and why you wish to pursue a career in the legal industry. How has your education shaped your values and your goals? What do you wish to accomplish by entering the legal field? How will your higher education help you contribute to your community in positive and lasting ways?
The application and submission guidelines can be found on the scholarship’s website.