2018 Project Female Transgender Youth Scholarship Fund
- Identify as Transgender or Intersex
- Be out about sexual orientation/identity
- Be under 25 years of age at the date of application
- Be currently enrolled in high school or college
- Be a U.S. Citizen
- Have a cumulative GPA of 2.8 or better
All applications must be submitted by December 25, 2018.
How to Apply
- Submit the following:
- Completed and signed 2018 Transgender Youth Scholarship Application Form.
- A written or video essay addressing the following questions:
- Tell us your coming out story. How did you come to know your gender identity?
- How has being trans affected your life? You may be as specific as you like. For example, you could tell a story about an experience you’ve had that a cis person could not have had.
- How do you want to see the experiences of future trans youth be different from your own? What are you willing to do to make that future a reality?
- Proof of current enrollment in high school or college.
- A copy of your school transcript issued within the last 6 months.
- One letter of recommendation.
- Two different photos of yourself suitable for print.
The application and submission guidelines can be found on the scholarship’s website.
Online Application Available