2020 McKenzie Law Firm, P.C. DUI Awareness Scholarship
- Earn a 3.0 GPA, confirmed via an unofficial transcript in PDF format submitted with the application
- Currently enrolled or admitted to an accredited university or college
- Submit a 1,000-word essay on the topic listed bellow
- Complete the application form on this page
- Agree to the terms and conditions of the DUI awareness scholarship
How to Apply:
- To apply for this scholarship, applicants must write a 1,000-word essay on the following topic:
- Why do you think many people still engage in drunk driving despite knowing the risks, and what you think you can do to address the issue among your peers?
- Further submission guidelines can be found on the scholarship’s website.
Online Application Available