“Islamic Scholarship Fund” Scholarship
- Muslim or active member of the Muslim community;
- Enrollment at an accredited university in the U.S. by August 2018;
- Majoring in an ISF supported major;
- Maintaining a minimum 3.0 Grade Point Average;
- A Citizen or Permanent Resident of the U.S.;
- An undergraduate (junior/senior) or of graduate standing (includes PhD) by August 2018.
All applications must be submitted by March 21, 2018.
How to Apply
- Complete the online application
The application and submission guidelines can be found on the scholarship’s website.
Online Application Available