Albertson & Davidson, LLP
- Open to individuals who are currently attending or are planning on attending an accredited United States college or university during the fall 2018 semester.
- Applicants must submit an original infographic addressing the infographic topic above as an attachment to email@example.com.
- Applicants must provide the following information in the body of the submission email:
- Full Name, phone number, and the address of the institution’s financial aid office
- Proof of enrollment/registration or a letter of acceptance from the institution they plant to attend in the fall of 2018
- Their major or other programs of study
- If the applicant is under 18, contact information for his or her parents or other legal guardians
All essays must be submitted by 9am PST on April 26, 2018. The winner will be announced on their scholarship page and notified by email by 5/26/2016.
How to Submit Your Essay
- Using data from government, private agencies or non-profits, create an infographic that addresses the infographic topic below.
- With advancements in medicine, there are more elderly Americans in the year of 2017. Unfortunately, as many as 5 million Americans over the age of 60 are victims of elder abuse each year. According to the Nursing Home Abuse Center, only 1 out of every 14 incidents of elder abuse are reported to local or state authorities. Based on your research, create an infographic to help the public better understand this silent epidemic.
- To create your infographic, please select on of the infographic platforms listed on the website.
- Scholarship Awards
- 1st Prize- $1,500
- 2nd Prize- $1,000
- 3rd Prize- $500
The application and submission guidelines can be found on the scholarship’s website.