AACE Seattle Section Scholarship
- Must be a WA State resident.
- Must be majoring in Architecture, Building Construction, Business Administration, Building Construction, Building Environment, Construction Management, Computer Science and/or Information Technology, Engineering (Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, all others), other relevant programs (subject to Seattle Section AACE International Board approval).
- Must be attending a WA State College or University.
- Must be an Undergraduate student.
- Must have at least a 2.5 GPA.
All applications must be submitted by March 3, 2019.
How to Apply
- Complete the online application.
The application and submission guidelines can be found on the scholarship’s website.
Amount: Amount Varies
Online Application Available