Able Moving Scholarship Award
- Be enrolled in an accredited college or university and must be pursuing an undergraduate or graduate degree in a business program.
- Be in good academic standing and have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher.
All applications must be submitted by April 15, 2019.
How to Apply
- Submit an essay (maximum 1,000 words) addressing the following topic:
- Share an experience with moving, whether it be to the next town, across the country, or internationally. What helped make the move easier? What challenges did you face?
- Submit an up-to-date resume.
- Submit a current unofficial transcript from applicant’s college/university or high school.
The application and submission guidelines can be found on the scholarship’s website.