Access To Education Scholarship
We ask that all applicants meet the following requirements:
- Be currently enrolled (or enrolled prior to the scholarship deadline) at an accredited institution, including with the intent to complete either a two- or four-year program at any junior college, community college, paralegal programs, undergraduate program, or graduate program anywhere in the United States.
- Be the first in your family to attend a four year college.
- Have good academic standing with a minimum 3.0 GPA or above.
A completed application for this scholarship must include the following:
- A current resume
- A current official or unofficial transcript from your most recent academic institution
- A 750-word essay discussing how you think the public education system in the United States could do more for students to be able to attend a higher education institution
Further submission guidelines can be found on the scholarship’s website.
Online Application Available