Activia Training Scholarship Program
- You must be attending, or have secured a place, at a college, university, high school or trade school in the US
- At least 16 years of age
- You give us permission to publish the following if you are a winner or runner up:
- Your name
- Your area of residence (not your full address)
- Your entry
- You must also have a bank or similar account (PayPal is great) into which we can pay funds electronically.
- You must not be a friend or relative of the Activia Training team.
- Only one entry per student, per award period, is permitted.
Submissions received on or before November 30, 2017 will be entered into the November award. Submissions received on or before May 31, 2018 will be entered into the May award. Successful applicants will be contacted at the end of the following month.
How To Submit Your Essay
- To apply, please answer ONE of the following questions by video submission or by blog article (guidelines and criteria can be found via the scholarship website):
- Why is learning important to you and how has it impacted your life?
- Why is having good “people” skills important and how do you use them?
- Why is having good technical or job-specific skills important and how will this make you more employable?
- How will this scholarship award help you?
- Entries can be research-based, or just well-argued, and comedy is fine as long as it’s relevant. Just be yourself and do your best.
- Submissions can be made in either video or blog article format. See website for video submission guidelines and blog article submission guidelines.
- There will be two scholarship awards of $750 each year, running to May and November as follows:
- Two video winners will each receive $250
- Two blog article winners will each receive $125
- Furthermore, all entries adjudged to be of a suitable standard will be eligible for a runner up award as follows:
- YouTube videos: $20
- Blog articles $15
The application and submission guidelines can be found on the scholarship’s website.
Online Application Available