Akkadian Labs Scholarship
- All applicants must be currently enrolled, or due to be enrolled, as a full-time undergraduate or graduate student at an accredited US college or university for the semester that they are applying to receive the scholarship.
- Applicants are required to have a minimum 3.0 GPA.
- Students attending an accredited online university are welcome to apply.
- Possess a general interest in technology.
How to Apply:
- Please write an 800-1,000-word essay detailing how information technology will be used to enhance collaboration in your area of study.
- Please submit proof of enrollment or an acceptance letter to an accredited learning institution. We will accept a recent transcript, acceptance letter, or tuition bill. Please note: if you are in the process of applying for colleges and universities, please indicate your current school and submit a document with the schools you have applied to. If you are selected for the scholarship, we will ask you to provide proof of enrollment for your college or university at that time.
Further submission guidelines can be found on the scholarship’s website.
Online Application Available