Alert1 Scholarship Student for Seniors Scholarship
- Students attending an accredited college or university in the United States
- Students in high school who will be attending an accredited college or university in Spring 2018
- Students must be considered a U.S. citizen
- Must be in good academic standing
All applications must be submitted by 11:59pm PST January 10, 2019.
How to Submit Your Essay
- Read and agree to the following (found on the website):
- Alert1 Scholarship Terms and Conditions
- Alert1 Media Release and Consent Agreement
- Answer the following essay questions (each answer must be under 300 words)
- What is your experience with seniors?
- What is the most important lesson you’ve learned from seniors?
- How will you help seniors in your chosen career?
The application and submission guidelines can be found on the scholarship’s website.
Online Application Available