Eligibility and Creativity
- Those candidates are eligible who are High school seniors or students who are currently enrolled in a college, trade school, or university.
- The piece of content you will be submitting must be unique.
- While reading the articles that are submitted, we will take note of several factors including creativity, the value of the provided information and few others.
How to Apply
Write an article of 500-1000 words on the topic of “Why Digital Marketing is Important In 2020”
When you will be done with these steps, email us at email@example.com with all of the details listed below and the attached Word document.
- Personal Details (First & Last name, Phone, and Address).
- School Name.
- Area of Study.
- Any document which can prove that you are a Student.
The final date for submission is May 30, 2020, and we will choose the winner by June 15th and the check will be mailed out by June 20th.
Further submission guidelines can be found on the scholarship’s website.
Online Application Available