- We know that offices are busy and hectic places, and we want to find a student who just needs a bit of a push in the right direction. Any student over the age of 18 and who is enrolled full-time in an undergrad or graduate program at an accredited college can apply for this scholarship.
How to Apply:
To ensure the largest possible pool of applicants, we’ve made the process as easy as possible. Here’s how to enter:
- Write an essay of 1000 words or more on the topic “Why Is It Important to Balance Productivity and Movement in the Workplace?” The essay should focus on how moving and sitting at work affects processes such as digestion and lymphatic movement.
- Send the completed essay to our team at email@example.com on or before February 5, 2021.
- Be sure your entry is in PDF or Word format, as we can’t use Dropbox or Google Docs links.
- Make your essay creative and original. Plagiarism isn’t tolerated, and if any of your content has been copied from another source, the entry will be rejected.
- Remember to include your name, contact information, and school name.
It’s crucial that you only provide the information requested above, as adding anything else may delay the selection process.
Further submission guidelines can be found on the scholarship’s website.
Online Application Available