- Open to all full-time college students currently enrolled in an accredited public or private college or university.
- Applicant must maintain a GPA of 3.0 or higher.
- All bachelor and master’s degrees with majors and minors in Science are eligible such as Environmental Science, Environmental Policy and Management, Horticulture, or Environmental Studies.
- Other science programs not listed will be considered and reviewed by our selection committee.
- Applicant must be able to provide an official letter of acceptance or an unofficial college transcript to prove current full-time enrollment.
All applications must be submitted by July 31, 2018.
How to Apply
- Submit an essay (no more than 500 words) on the following topic:
- Explain how our scholarship and your current degree program will help you become successful and what that success will mean for you and/or your career goals.
The application and submission guidelines can be found on the scholarship’s website.
Online Application Available