American Association for University Women – International Fellowships
- Applicants must have earned the equivalent of a U.S. bachelor’s degree by September 30, 2016
- Must have applied to their proposed institutions of study by the time of the application
check expired aug 2018
- International Fellowships are awarded for full-time study or research in the United States to women who are not U.S. citizens or permanent residents. Both graduate and postgraduate studies at accredited U.S. institutions are supported.
- Up to five International Master’s/First Professional Degree Fellowships are renewable for a second year
- Recipients are selected for academic achievement and demonstrated commitment to women and girls. Recipients return to their home countries to become leaders in business, government, academia, community activism, the arts, and sciences
- Applications for AAUW International Fellowships are open August 1–December 1