The American Indian Endowed Scholarship helps financially needy students with close social and cultural ties to an in-state American Indian community pursue undergraduate and graduate studies.
- Have close social and cultural ties to an American Indian tribe or community in Washington
- INtend to use his or her education to benefit the American Indian community in state
- Have demonstrated financial need based on a completed FAFSA – Free Application for Federal Student Aid.
- Be a Washington State resident.
- Intend to enroll full-time as an undergraduate or graduate student at a public or private college or university in Washington State.
- Not pursue a degree in theology.
- Intend to use your education to benefit the American Indian community in-state.
- Have not yet received a total of five years of this scholarship.
Complete the application form, print and mail it to the Washington Student Achievement Council with the required attachments