American Indian Graduate Center
- Be a full-time degree seeking student from an accredited higher education institution in the United States.
- Must be able to demonstrate tribal affiliation through the submission of a Tribal Eligibility Certificate.
- Each opportunity has specific affiliation requirements, please review the specific criteria that you are applying for to ensure eligibility.
- Must be able to demonstrate financial need through submission of a Financial Needs form (due by July 15 each year) and the FAFSA.
All applications must be submitted by June 1, 2018.
How to Apply
- Complete the online application.
The application and submission guidelines can be found on the scholarship’s website.
Amount: Amount Varies
Online Application Available