- Enrolled as a matriculated student in a university, college, junior college, or technical school.
- At least One-Quarter enrolled member of a Federally Recognized Native American Tribe.
- Undergraduate student with no more than 150 semester credits or 210 quarter credits. First degree only. Graduate studies not eligible.
- Full-time or part-time status – excluding non-credit courses (minimum of 6 credits).
- Minimum cumulative GPA of 2.25 must be established and maintained after the first semester/quarter of college.
- Completed FAFSA.
All applications must be submitted by 11:59 MST on the deadline. There are 4 deadlines, depending on which award you applying: February 1, May 1, August 1, or November 1.
How to Apply
- Submit the online application, and either upload or mail the following:
- Photo of the applicant
- Biographical letter
- Proof of Heritage
- Official tuition billing statement
- Official transcript (by mail only)
The application and submission guidelines can be found on the scholarship’s website.
Online Application Available