- Must be full time university/college students.
- Must agree to our Terms and Conditions (listed on the website).
- Applicants can only make one application.
- Any student, of any nationality, currently enrolled or accepted at a college or university is eligible to apply.
- Employees of AMZFinder and their family members are not eligible to apply.
All applications must be submitted by 11:59pm EST on December 15, 2018.
How to Apply
- Two options to submit ideas on the subject of e-commerce:
- Option 1: Submit a video that last between 1-5 minutes
- Option 2: Submit an Essay at least 800 words long
- The subject of the video or essay can be about an interesting experience you had dealing with online shopping or your views on the e-commerce market.
- Email submissions to email@example.com with the essay or video link, including the following info:
- Student ID
- Cell phone
The application and submission guidelines can be found on the scholarship’s website.
Online Application Available