ANA Annual Scholarship Program
- Must have a minimum GPA of 3.0
- Must have 15 hours of coursework taken (or registered for) in business related course work
- Must be enrolled full-time at a university or college offering a business degree during the award period
- Must be enrolled at a U.S. based college or university, regardless of their country of origin or nationality
- Graduate students must hold at least one baccalaureate degree and be registered as a full-time graduate student
All applications must be submitted by September 15, 2018. An award will only be issued when at least 10 submissions are received.
How to Submit Your Essay
- Each student needs to submit a:
- 500-word essay (double-spaced) entitled “What It Takes to Be Successful in Business”
- Proof of three business courses taken or registered for
- Proof of current GPA
- The application needs to be submitted in written form and sent by physical mail to:
- ANA – Scholarship Program, Postal Box 500, Atlantic Highlands, NJ 07716-0500
The application and submission guidelines can be found on the scholarship’s website.
Paper Application Available