ANDREW LYNCH CIVIL JUSTICE SCHOLARSHIP
Eligibility and Criteria
- Open to students enrolled in an accredited undergraduate or graduate program, including community college students.
- Open to all majors and all levels of college and graduate students
- Applicant must be in good academic standing and have a minimum 2.75 GPA
- Scholarship award can be used for books, tuition and any relevant fees or costs for attending school.
- Applicants should be able to demonstrate their commitment to promoting accessibility to the civil justice system through previous, current and/or future plans for education, volunteering, internships and/or professional work
- Current resume
- Unofficial transcript
- Essay- 1,000 word maximum on the following prompt:
- How do you plan to be involved in changing society’s attitudes towards inequalities in our civil justice system? How do you plan to empower and educate people about their right to access the U.S. civil justice system?
Further submission guidelines can be found on the scholarship’s website.
Online Application Available