Annual Bloom Legal Scholarship
- US high school seniors or current college students may apply.
- Must be enrolling in or actively enrolled in an undergraduate program for the upcoming Fall semester at a four year university or community college located in the United States.
All applications must be submitted by June 15, 2019.
How to Apply
- Complete the general application found online.
- Submit a 300-500 word essay OR a 1-3 minute video, addressing the following:
- Tell us a little about yourself.
- How have you overcome adversity in your life?
- What are your educational aspirations? What do you want to study in college and what experiences do you hope to have?
- Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
The application and submission guidelines can be found on the scholarship’s website.
Online Application Available